|I was really blown away by the number of people who came out to WPR last week! And more than just the number of people, but seeing folks who are fully vaccinated turn up with masks on out of respect for our neighbors was really awesome! Those who came out saw how many other people were hanging out in Clark Park so it's important for us to keep making the right impression.|
This week's run (tonight) looks like it might be rainy, though the forecast is showing that the rain may be done by the time we're meeting up. Either way, I'll be hanging out with the beer cooler and can hold on to any extra gear you might want to bring (e.g. umbrellas, jackets, etc.) while you're out running. So don't let the threat of rain keep you away, we'll still be doing our thing.
All runs start at Clark Park and end at Clark Park!
COVID Run Rules
1. Wear a mask while running or just hanging out if you're unvaccinated, when in tight groups, or when in crowded areas.
2. Gather in Clark Park (in the grass close to the path right near 44th and Baltimore Ave)
3. Continue to keep some distance when we gather at Clark Park and during the run.
4. Decide ahead of time what distance you're running and your preferred speed and try to learn the route. When you arrive, talk with other runners and find a group that matches your distance/pace. Do your best to accommodate people so we can have everyone running in a group.
5. Folks will go out in waves based on pace, fastest to slowest.
6. As always, don't be an asshole.
Post a Comment