|All right people, it's getting cooler and it's all the way dark by the time we're even starting our run so I think it's safe to declare that fall is here! I'll re-issue the annual PSA: wear bright colors and/or reflective gear. Don't assume cars see you and just be extra careful, especially at dusk (i.e. right when we are starting out) since it can be extra tough for drivers to see you. |
Come for the run, stay for the dranks! We're going to hang out at Clark Park to enjoy some post-run group drinks again this week. Non-runners are also welcome to come join us. I'll bring a cooler full of beverages and all are welcome to it. (couple of bucks donations welcome). Clarkville also sells pints to go and is very nice about letting folks use the bathroom.
COVID Run Rules
1. Wear a mask. This isn't optional.*
2. Wear your mask while running. Also not optional.
3. Gather in Clark Park
(in the grass close to the path right near 44th and Baltimore Ave)
4. Keep 6' apart when we gather at Clark Park and during the run. It may be easiest to run staggered so that you can take up less space.
5. Decide ahead of time what distance you're running and your preferred speed and try to learn the route. When you arrive, talk with other runners and find a group that matches your distance/pace. Do your best to accommodate people so we can have everyone running in a group.
6. Folks will go out in waves based on pace, fastest to slowest.
7. Run on the road as much as possible, on the left side against the flow of traffic. This is to be kind to pedestrians on the sidewalk by giving them plenty of passing space.
8. As always, don't be an asshole.
* If you don't have a mask and need one, please let me know and I'll get you one.
All runs start at Clark Park and end at Clark Park!
Post a Comment