|West Philly Runners is back! We'll be doing our weekly Wednesday night runs meeting and ending in Clark Park. I can't wait to see you all again!|
Come for the run, stay for the dranks! We're going to hang out at Clark Park to enjoy some post-run group drinks! Non-runners are also welcome to come join us. I'll bring a cooler full of beverages and all are welcome to it. (couple of bucks donations welcome). Clarkville also sells pints to go and is very nice about letting folks use the bathroom.
COVID Run Rules
1. Wear a mask. This isn't optional.*
2. Wear your mask while running. Also not optional.
3. Gather in Clark Park
(in the grass close to the path right near 44th and Baltimore Ave)
4. Keep some distance when we gather at Clark Park and during the run. It may be easiest to run staggered so that you can take up less space.
5. Decide ahead of time what distance you're running and your preferred speed and try to learn the route. When you arrive, talk with other runners and find a group that matches your distance/pace. Do your best to accommodate people so we can have everyone running in a group.
6. Folks will go out in waves based on pace, fastest to slowest.
7. As always, don't be an asshole.
* If you don't have a mask and need one, please let me know and I'll get you one.
All runs start at Clark Park and end at Clark Park!
Post a Comment