|This week will be our 8th group run in person since COVID sidelined us. That means two months of seeing friendly faces (or at least what's visible around a mask) and running socially distanced with real humans. If you haven't come out, please join us. We're doing it safely and it's a dose of near normalcy in abnormal times!|
COVID Run Rules
1. Wear a mask. This isn't optional.*
2. Wear your mask while running. Also not optional.
3. Gather in Clark Park
(in the grass close to the path right near 44th and Baltimore Ave)
4. Keep 6' apart when we gather at Clark Park and during the run. It may be easiest to run staggered so that you can take up less space.
5. Decide ahead of time what distance you're running and your preferred speed and try to learn the route. When you arrive, talk with other runners and find a group that matches your distance/pace. Do your best to accommodate people so we can have everyone running in a group.
6. Folks will go out in waves based on pace, fastest to slowest.
7. Run on the road as much as possible, on the left side against the flow of traffic. This is to be kind to pedestrians on the sidewalk by giving them plenty of passing space.
8. As always, don't be an asshole.
* If you don't have a mask and need one, please let me know and I'll get you one.
All runs start and end at Clark Park and then we all head home!
Post a Comment