|By now, you've probably heard the news that the fall race season is cancelled, too. The announcement also included a limit on group activities to 25 people. For now, we know that turnout will be small (it's damn hot still) so we're going to keep going with group runs, but if it feels like the group is getting too big, we'll figure out ways to cut it down, maybe adding an extra run night or morning each week. Remember we're meeting up at Clark Park to help us stay distanced at the start.|
1. Wear a mask. This isn't optional.*
2. Wear your mask while running. Also not optional.
3. Gather in Clark Park
(in the section between Baltimore and Chester Aves. we'll pick a very open spot)
4. Keep 6' apart when we gather at Clark Park and during the run.
5. Decide ahead of time what distance you're running and your preferred speed and try to learn the route. Talk with other runners and find a group that matches your distance/pace. Do your best to accommodate people so we can have everyone running in a group.
6. Folks will go out in waves based on pace, fastest to slowest.
7. Run on the road as much as possible, on the left side against the flow of traffic. This is to be kind to pedestrians on the sidewalk by giving them plenty of passing space.
8. As always, don't be an asshole.
* If you don't have a mask and need one, please let me know and I'll get you one.
All runs start and end back at Clark Park. No after-run hangs this week.
Post a Comment